We are experienced tax advisers as Chartered Accountants with many years of experience of working with HM Revenue and Customs – it isn’t getting any easier.
We routinely advise clients on all areas of tax covering the tax efficient extraction of funds from companies, how to structure the sale/purchase of businesses and taxation for non UK residents.
Our team has many years of experience in dealing with HMRC and in handling enquiries. We will work hard on your behalf to ease the process of the enquiry and minimise any additional tax due. In some cases we even manage to secure tax refunds.
Our range of tax services includes
- Preparation of tax returns for
- Capital gains tax planning
- Calculating your tax liability.
- Advising you how to reduce this.
- Inheritance tax planning.
- Tax efficient Wills, Trusts & Estate planning.
- Advising you of the many tax reliefs available.
- Company cars, Director’ s remuneration and Shareholders’ dividends advice.
- Employer solutions e.g. employee remuneration, share and incentive schemes.
- Business structure, changes and exit and succession planning.
- Tax advice for mergers, acquisitions, disposals and investments.
- Property acquisitions, disposals and investments tax planning.
- Tax advice on trading overseas.
- Peace of mind in that you can take out our tax investigation fee insurance.
Our aim is to help you reduce the tax payable by ensuring you claim all possible tax allowances and structure your business/personal finances tax effectively.