Well, it’s all new and what do you need to do for the best? We could (like other accountants) go through a list of what services we can deliver but we don’t think that’s really what you came to see. What you really want to know is quite simple
- Can we save you money?
- How can we help you and your business?
- Can we supply you with a top quality service at a competitive price?
- Is the initial consultation free? (Ok you weren’t asking that but we thought we’d let you know it was anyway!)
If the reason you came to this page wasn’t for one of the above please let us know what it is as we love feedback (click here to contact us)
The answer to all of the above is YES! but you’d expect us to say that, so let’s cover them one by one.
Can we save you money?
In a nutshell,
- We have tax specialists that take a proactive role and make sure you only pay tax where you have to and that you’re taking advantage of any breaks or schemes available. Are you better off being incorporated (being a limited company) or not? What is involved and is the switch cost effective?
- We’ll guarantee you won’t be fined for missing a deadline as we’ll ensure forms that you are legally required to submit do not miss deadlines. (Obviously there are a few conditions to this guarantee, things like you give us the required information in time!, etc)
- Our IT support can help save you money by providing solutions to speed up and/or automate tasks, also help reduce duplication thus saving you and/or your staff precious time, money, while giving you better quality (fewer errors) information.
- Your Accountancy Services bill may be excessive, or maybe you are paying for services you don’t really need! In many cases we’ll be able to reduce this bill, even if we can’t we may be able to give you a better service for it!
These are just a few examples of how we may save you money, the list is not exhaustive as we don’t want to go on about everything and half of it would probably not apply to you. Every business and individual is different and therefore the only way we can be more specific is to find out your individual circumstances and needs, why don’t you contact us.
How can we help you and your business?
We believe an accountant should be more than just someone who gives you a set of accounts after the year end.
OK, a little test. Hands up if you don’t see enough of your current accountant. Hands up if you think that the benefit of what you get from your accountant isn’t worth the cost. Hands up if you don’t feel you can ask you accountant anything. We won’t go on any further, but if you relate to any of those questions have a look at this brief snapshot of some of the things we can do to help you and your business.
- We aim to contact our clients throughout the year – This is dependent on individual needs etc, but we feel the better we know you and your business the better we are placed to offer you advice and guidance, it’s better spotting potential problems early rather than months after your year end when you get your annual accounts when it may be too late.
- Are we really accountants? – we are not your stereotypical accountans, we are friendly and approachable and we realise the importance of building close flexible relationships. Business can sometimes be a lonely place, and to know you have someone you can rely on really helps.
- You didn’t start in business to do all this paperwork! – We believe in taking as much of the hassle and red tape away from you as possible allowing you to concentrate on what you enjoy doing and what you went in to business for.
- We believe in adding value to the services we provide. – for example, in every set of accounts we provide additional pages, these pages are to help you understand the figures and your businesses financial position better, some will also be of interest to your bank manager if you are lucky enough to have one in this day and age.
- We also offer a free service where you will have 24×7 access to your important documents (e.g. Accounts, Tax Returns etc.) via our website secure client portal. Yes we did say it’s free!!!
Can we supply you with a top quality service at a competitive price?
Are we the most expensive? Most definitely not! Are we the cheapest? Not always! but are we competitive and the best value for money? Absolutely Yes! Let’s face it we all want value for money, at Ashby’s we supply you with the highest quality services at a competitive price and don’t forget that we throw in some extras that are free and really add value to the service we provide. If you don’t believe it then contact us for a no obligation, free consultation where we’ll discuss your individual needs and then give you a no hidden cost quote.
And don’t forget that your initial consultation is free! So you have nothing to lose (and everything to gain) by speaking to us.